Thread: Finding Peace
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 09:46 PM   #1
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Finding Peace

Well, contrary to my earlier belief that I would get over the rumors - I was actually listening to MOP today and something came over me. Similar to that of which many of you have talked about - I just was at peace about it. I will listen to Scott sing anywhere and while I still believe in my heart that the Creed combination was magic and unique and special, there is nothing that says they can't have wonderful solo projects as well. And in my heart I believe they will be back together again some day. And maybe they will be even better having had this experience. I just miss them so much I would happy to see them anywhere at this point.

One last thought - anyone have any opinion about why they still can't release the DVD? Isn't the footage all already shot? It would be nice to still get that - since we aren't likely to see any live shows in the near future - is it the commentary or what that would hold up a project like that???
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie