View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 09:13 PM   #34
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by 14Fuel) Creedsiter wrote: "to tell you the fricking truth, im sick of seeing everybody at each others throats too"

I agree and I think that's why we're all trying to come to fruition with all this. I think it's just something new for all of us fans and it's taken a bit to digest. But honestly I think we're all seeing the good in everything LIKE THE BOYS WOULD WANT US TOO! All we can do is sit back and enjoy whatever ride they decide to take us on. *sending good energy Scott, Scott, Bryan, Mark & (yes even) Myles' way*

And am I getting things wrong when I say that I think Brett kinda got the short end of the stick here. Didn't he quit his band to join Creed permantly and then this whole hiatus thing happened?!?!?! Please correct me if I am wrong...................just something I had heard.

-Sherri

Actually, Creed is broken up. Michael corrected Marcos when he referred to when Michael said Creed was on hiatus months ago.

I knew Creed were going to break up ever since they refused to add Brett Hestla as their permanent bassist.