View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 05:02 PM   #37
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
He's asking you guys to stop the nagitivity... that's all! I just think it's funny that you guys crucify Stapp for finally retaliating AGAINST ALTER BRIDGE'S YEAR LONG STAPP BASHING INTERVIEW FESTIVAL. I'm sure Stapp knows what Tremonti has been saying... and he's probably fed up with it. He could probably handle things differently... but like Titan said, you Stapp-haters are too quick to judge him on every level. He announces that he's trying to reconcile with God, you criticize him. He releases ONE song... and you guys make it sound like the entire album is garbage (without listening to it), he makes a video that's simple and it's the worst music video ever (Alter Bridge did the same thing... and you praise them). It's okay to be an AB fan and Stapp fan... relax and loosen up. I like Stapp and AB equally... but I will never go into the AB board and bash them time after time like some of you do in here. Then good threads get SHUT DOWN because people make piss worthy posts and incite arguments. Constructive criticism is fine... but the continuous posts devoted to Stapp hating is getting really annoying. You can worship the ground that Alter Bridge walks on... that's fine... but please knock off the negativity in nearly every post.

One more thing... Creed is indeed post grunge... however, they did create their own sound. Alter Bridge has carried on that sound (as of now) and so has Stapp. Creed has influenced both bands and there is nothing wrong with that. Hell, they even influenced other bands... like Submersed. Just relax everyone.