View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #33
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Entertainment Weekly Review...

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I'll back her arguments up for her, since I totally agree with her and you are a total pain in the ass!

1) Prog-metal? Well, that is just a joke... You don't have to agree with me, or Dogstar, on Scott Stapp, but at least admit it's nothing like prog-metal! If you don't, you don't wouldn't know prog-metal if it bit you in the face! I mean... This guy thinks TGD is prog-metal! Hell, this review can't be serious!

2) Well, this review is just a total punch in the face to every Creed fan. There is no way Goneblind is tighter than Creed was. Nor are they better musicians! It's thanks to Mark these guys made it! Mark took them under his wings. And what did they do? They did an album with Scott Stapp. But was Mark angry? No. He understood they just tried to make a name out of themselves. Then the drummer and one of the guitarists of GB came out to an Alter Bridge show. Mark met the guys, and said he would really appriciate it if they didn't play Creed songs. They promised that they wouldn't, and didn't even want to. They shoke hands on it, and what happens next? GB is preforming the weakest version I've ever heard, or seen, of Higher with Scott on Nascar. Now was Mark angry? Yes! They stabbed him in the back! --Secure: Michael Tremonti

And when "lack-of-own-material-Stapp" made his radio tour and played MARK's song: "My Sacrifice", they needed two guitarists... Both of them... To play what Mark plays. They needed two guys to sound like ONE Tremonti. Compare One Day Remains to The Great Divide. Doesn't matter which record you think is the best, Mark, Flip and Brian are, were, and always will be tighter than Goneblind!

waste of time.....waste of time...blah....blah...yadda ....yadda
I've been living a double life