View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 12:23 AM   #33
Johnnynips
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) You gotta wonder tho, is this album going to have a song on it that kinda, in an extremely metaphoric way, bash the ex-creed members, or talk about the experience. Im just curious by saying this, im not hunting a fight, but you have to wonder. Watch Your Words by Alter Bridge kinda seemed that way, but im not sure if that was the underlying message in the song.
Did anyone else notice that all the bashing has been done on the part of alter creed...lol, I think Stapp is taking the turn the other cheek approach to show the guys he made a mistake...Hopefully after the solo's Mark Scott and Brian will realize that creed wasn't about trying to be this ultra heavy band...which they are not with myles"I'm too 80's" Kennedy at the helm. It was about the fans and right now their sticking it up our but with this crap singer...God, you think that Stapp and Tremonti being childhood friends could get together and pull their sh@# together and say I'm Sorry...Alter bridge is a great way to feel a little better about the absence of creed, but as a diehard fan it angers me every day that they aren't together anymore. They were on track to being one of the best bands ever, now their working their way into obscurity with some poser who thinks he is a rockstar...Tremonti phillips still rule but this has got to end.