Thread: God and Hell
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: God and Hell

Those Of You that have took the time to read these threads perhaps a lot of it is not made clear to ya today but there will come time PRAISE JESUS That The Lord Of Host Through His Witness The Holy Ghost Bringeth All Things To Your Memory because i know there is time you can take in so much and its not helping you today but is Storing fruit milk and meat through out your divided perhaps young temple it does take time we got a lot of young ones who are fighting conflicts who has not had time but who took meat the point ya,alls im trying to make when i spent more and more time on this teaching i realized i wanna just get this over with really AND GET Back To JESUS The One For All Sacarafice The Wonderfully The Living Water The Nazarine Son Of Mary And Jospeh PRAISE JESUS and the more i was there I soon realized JASON said something a couple threads back we are all just learning still Thats Truth In deep waters AND i Realized HOW MUCH JESUS Is Needed And How Much HE IS GOD AND SAVIOUR OF ALL THINGS Even The Bible Block PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Who With GLORY TO GOD WE CAN PERFORM All Things Love Each Other