Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 01:56 AM   #965
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
white as snow

HE WHASHED away the blood of the hands of all saints and sinners and left everyones heart open from every wound to fufil all needs and all of our salvations needs, and our salvation is not for ourselfs but our salvation is the way to lead others to theirs as they are many, Heb 9 10 CHRIST THE ONCE FOR ALL SACRIFICE, It Was Therefore necessary that the pattrens of things in the heavens should be purified with these but the heavenly things themeselves with better sacrifices than these Christ is not entred into thr holy places made with hands which are figures of true but into heaven itself now to appear in the presence of God For Us Nor yet that he should offer himself often as the high priest enters into the holy places every year with the blood of others for then must he often suffered since the foundation of the world but now once in the end of the world hath he appread to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself and as it is apponinted unto men once die but after this the judgment so christ was once offered to bear the sins of many and unto theme that look for him shall he apear the second time without sin unto salvation, FOR THE Law having a shadow of good things to come and not the very image of the things can never with those sacrifices which they offred year by year continually make the comeres there unto perfect for then they would have not ceased to be offrd because that the worshippers once purged should have no more conscience , im going stop right there at verse 2 and go on down to verse 4 We Should Not Offer the blood of bull and of goats unto christ, and in a certian point of you we do GOD GAVE US THE LIFE OF HIS SON FOR OUR SINS AND OUR LIFE, we should Give Our Life And Make IT THE LIVING SACRIFICE , Psalm 69, 29.33 But i,am poor And Sorrowful LET THY SALVATION O GOD SET ME UP ON HIGH I Will Praise The Name Of GOD WITH A SONG AND WILL MAGNIFY HIM WITH WITH THANKSGIVING THIS ALSO shall please Lord Better Than Ox or Cows Or Bullock that hath horns and hoofs or tails or ears or thier grannys false teeth with gold HAAAAAAAA The humble shall see this and be Glad and Your Heart Shall Live That Seek God For The Lord Hears The Poor And Hates Not His Prisoners
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done