Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 12:22 AM   #963
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Wants the Love of christ has taken ones heart and the sufferment he took and a life was taken so we could all free as we choose freedom of relgion and whatever path to salvation we take strait narrow he made that way for us, to show only one example, Love one another the way i have loved you, so up on calvarys ya,alls i know just how loved are saviour and our Lord felt which we have all felt in our time of need which was no compare to the sacrifice and the life and the sufferment he lived and felt the born to suffer born to dye born to know madness born to loose so we could all win and not suffer these things alone, in our time of agoney the Lord will hears us when we call, no man can reach the father except through me Pslam 69, BUT AS FOR MY PRAYER is unto thee O Lord in an Acceptable time O Lord O God in the multiude of thy mercy hear me in truth of thy salvation Deliver me out of the mire and let me not sink let me be delivered from theme that hate me and out of the deep waters let not the waterflood overflow me neither let the deep swallow me up and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me Hear Me O Lord For Thy Lovingkindness is good acording to the multitude of thy tender mercies and hide not thy face far from thy servant for iam in trouble hear me speedily Draw Nigh Unto My Soul And Redeem it deliver me because thou hast known my reproach and my shame and my dis honour mine adversaries are all before thee reproach hath broken my heart i,am full of grief and heaviness is more than i can bear and i looked for someone to take pity but there was none and for comforters but there was none they gave me also gall for my meat and in my thirst gave me vinegar to drink,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done