Thread: cold hard truth
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 11:14 AM   #11
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Riffman544) My "Cold Hard truth" of Alter Bridge is sort of biased because I am a hardcore guitar player. And I love to sing. Dont say myles and mark dont blend. That is the best guitar/singer dou I have heard since Led!!! Rock music needs a check on how repetitive its all getting and Alter Bridge is making that check. We are looking at a rck guitarist legend and singer in the making I think. Alter Bridge (even on there hard songs) make me wanna cry. I say cry because those rock riffs and drum fillings and bass punches are the best out up to date. Dont get me wrong I love Eddie Vedder, and more even Scott Stapp, and whoever they call with the "arrr... Baritone" vocals. But its time for a tenor singer who can soar his voice with Tremontis playing. And with that said Myles is doing a damn awesome job at it! Yes guitar playing needs to have its solos and fill ins.....but with a voice like myles....that needs to be soaring with the guitar at all times! In other words of mine.....ALTER BRIDGE KICKS ASS AND WILL RULE ALL ROCK MUSIC!!!!!!

amen
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie