Thread: cold hard truth
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 12:00 AM   #4
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JasonPBrown) Lets face it Scott made Creed what it was. Alter bridge's first single is not really any good. There lead singer just does not mesh with Mark and the guys and its really disaponting to see the video and not see Stapp singing new Creed music with Mark and the guys. I know Scott was going through hard times in the past and he might have done some things that were not to diserable. But everyone deserves a chance to make things right. Mark said in an interview that thay sat down and could not come up with any new music but then shortly there after Scott comes out with relearn love which is awesome. It sounds like Scott is singing about forgiveness not only spiritually but also maybe to old friends and bandmates (aka Mark). Mark should realize that your whole life is not just about rock and roll and Scott's idea off scaling down the tours and concentrating on a really good album every other year would be ok. Also, it may reduce the constant pressures they all had from such crazy schedules which ultimately led to there demise. The cold hard truth is Mark and the guys need Scott more than he needs them and after going through these growing pains they should all really think about comprimising at all levels.
I'm very pro Stapp, sometime maybe Creed may do some things together again, but if and when that every happens support them in what they do. I think Alterbridge are going to be big, Myles is one of the most talented singers I've ever heard. He is a cross between Stapp , Chris Cornell and Sabastian Bach formerly of Skid Row. Man I'm showing my age I bet half of you here don't even know who I'm talking about.