View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 10:21 AM   #60
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Signs) I'm going to say one thing on the matter. Alter Bridge IS a DIFFERENT band than Creed was. Scott Stapp going solo IS not Creed. Alter Bridge wants to be LOOKED at as a NEW band starting from scratch and Scott Stapp is going down his own choice of life. So by comparing what AB is doing to what Stapp is doing is constantly insulting to ANY Creed fan as Creed IS no longer together. And personally to me, the constant comparing of what either AB or Stapp have chosen to do IS insulting as it reflects that one of them is supposed to be better than another. And Creed was a joined force. A DEAD joined force that may never be seen again. So PLEASE for the respect of both parties, STOP arguing over Stapp's choices and Alter Bridge's choices in their NEW careers! How fair is that to Myles Kennedy by the way who was NEVER part of Creed and is NEW to this whole stage affair with Creed fans and the like? Thank you and I'll get OFF my soapbox!

Thank you for that Torn Signs.

This whole thread is the reason I do not frequent the BB anymore. It's all a bunch of CRAP!!!!!!

Everyone says they support AB and Stapp in whatever it is they are doing but most of you have made your minds up about Stapp. I don't care that he sings Creed songs and whether it was Tremo's and Flip's idea or not alot of people I know bought the AB cd because it said on it "former members of Creed"!!. We are all in titled to our own opinions but all these former Creed fans do nothing but bash the lead singer of one of their favorite bands. Way to go!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 12-06-2004 at 10:24 AM.