View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #13
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Love This E-Mail I Got

Chris,
I knew you were a christian. I saw a message or comment from you stating or showing as much a few months back.

I don't know that I danced around your point, or I certainly wasn't trying to. I certainly did get long winded.

But looking back, I don't know if I even see any initial discrepancy or disagreement between us.

Here is what I said, and how I worded it.

"Then several weeks later he says that we could be considered one of the largest Muslim nations in the world."

Here was your correction of me.

"He didnt say that we were one of the largest muslim nations. He said that if you took all of the muslims in america and considered thier numbers, we could be considered one of the largest muslim nations in the world. Big difference, and it's true."

It seems like the wording that we both used was that Obama said we could be considered one of the largest Muslim nations in the world. The only difference I see is you included his reasoning based on numbers, and I did not. An important point, but the only real difference, seemingly, in what we said.

I don't know, I don't see where I used the wording that Obama said we were a Muslim nation. I can see how you might think I was implying that, and maybe on some level I was. But, it seems like we worded things in mostly the same manner.

I don't know, maybe this whole thing could have been avoided?

No worries though... I do appreciate you trying to keep me on my toes and accurate.

Jason