View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 04:41 AM   #317
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) First of all... Jaggar's mom is Hillarree. How is that gay? Second of all... Just because you're a rockstar and doing what you love doesn't mean you should live your life like a frickin' robot and not care about your feelings. I'm sure, someday, you will want to have kids as well. And you doesn't seem like such a supportive fan, to me, if you go on and say something naive like that!

First of all Im a fan of scotts music probably more than many of you; No I dont spend all day searching for scott stapp material but I listen to his songs with passion; but no Im not obsessed.

Second of all, no if your a rockstar, if your supposed to party everynight, if your required to hang out with people who party everynight, if your around drugs, if you dont see your kids for months because of touring alone, if your sleeping with each women you like than dont have kids their not for you. If your broke dont buy a million dollar house no matter how much you like to get one. People are supposed to afford things and its not always financially.

Example: Im naming a few rockstar's kids who ive seen on tv or know of.

the Osbournes, Lisa Presley, Nicole Richie ... The most normal one is probably Nichole who was a heroin addict at the age of 16; but who cares lionel is a human being and really wanted to have a kid. For those of you who dont think, please think it through before bringing another life to this world because your not going to be living it; so you might as well care or not.