Thread: Blind forever
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 10:19 AM   #1
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Blind forever

When truth entered the world, it entered to destroy the system, then all who love the system will always hate the truth and those who believe in it.

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."
John 15:18

The one who's engaged in destroying the system within himself must love the truth, and apply to the main foundation of the wise. Because apart from this principle there's knowledge of the truth:

"And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth. "

John 9:39-41

We have sins and sin. It's important to understand that what makes our sins is our sin and not the contrary. Our sin is our rebellion against God, and this sin is what breeds all other sins.

In the last passage, Jesus points rebellion as THE sin. But what's interesting is that Jesus shows a main cause of rebellion that's almost exclusive of religion... to believe that you know the truth. Religion is always persuading men to believe that it is the truth, and many fall in this trap.

But when you get in touch with wisdom, you naturally know the principle taught by Jesus since you understand that the more you know the more you feel you're a miserable creature that knows nothing and God knows everything.

I have chosen to be blind forever. What about you?