View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 12:11 PM   #46
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Alter Bridge Attacks

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) no one is taking ab's word as gospel...i fucking hate the fact that every stapp lover/fan has to come out and say "oh it's a double standard this and a double standard that.." no, it really isn't. i listen to both sides and form my own opinions based on that, for both bands. sounds to me that some are taking the living things side of the story as the truth and not ab's. ab doesn't deny a fight, they deny that a band member was in the fight.

Stapp lover/fan? I consider myself strictly a fan of his music, but more of an AB fan. I just think it's ridiculous how some people will quickly take AB's side, yet quickly dismiss everything that Stapp says.

I'm not taking either side's story as the truth. I'm forming my own opinions. At the moment, I believe AB's side of the story.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) ab was backstage preparing for their set. how could they be in a fight? michael and more than one fan said no band members were in the fight. one of the fans was up on the balcony for the show so he had a better view than those in the pit and he said no band member was in the fight. mark plays guitar for 4-6 hours everyday, playing up until 5 minutes before going on stage for ab's set. so, mark wasn't the "unidentified" band member. myles warms his voice up before the set. wasn't him either. flip stretches his arms/forearms/plays on a practice pad to get his wrists loose. wasn't him. brian stretches his forearms as well. wasn't him. the band as a whole sits down to go over the setlist and they do their little pow wow type thing to get each other all pumped up before their set.

Never did I say that they were in the fight. All I did was defend Ana when someone here, I felt, insulted her opinion. That's it, nothing more than that. For the record, I do believe that no AB band members were involved in the fight. I'm not denying that.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!