Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 08:28 PM   #92
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What is with you people? Do you only see what you want to see? You're missing the point here. I'm not going to get into any heated discussions about this.

All I will say is that Michael has, on more than one occasion, *implied* that Scott is the problem. A perfect example is that someone mentioned that they thought Mark hated Brian. Michael responded by saying:
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Neither Mark nor Flip has ever hated Brian. Nor has Brian ever hated Mark or Flip. Thats about as far as I'll go with that.

Michael
This type of answer just adds fuel to the fire. He wasn't asked about Flip ... nor was he asked how Brian felt about either of them. He was only asked if Mark ever hated Brian. A more *neutral* answer might have been simply, "No, Mark has never hated Brian" and been done with it. Instead, he took it to the next step and his answer very clearly implied that it was Scott that was the problem. If you can't read his quote and see that, then you just don't want to.

All Lisa was saying was that she has picked up on these insinuations and does not appreciate them. And ... the more cryptic the answer, the more the rumors spread. I will not even address the whole "Michael is so kind to give us his time" thing because it will be a waste of time. You obviously just won't get it.

Anyway, she wasn't attacking anyone. She was just giving her opinion. And yes, it was based on what she read in THIS thread.

For the record ...
Lisa -- I'm with you!