View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Love Of Gods Boundries~PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE REPORT GLORY TO GOD I Myself Unable REJOICE WIT ME ALMOST Smoke Joe FREE singing to a pack of marlbro Your A Hard Habbit To Break that old family tradtion hey saw bones HE THAT DWELLS IS STRONGER u cant white wash those things they bad for you they always wit you so help me lord no matter what you,ve overcome they still wit you i wanna be like keith richards and become wit my habbit through my life my old friend but Its Meant For Me To Quit Its A PRAISE OH THE PRAISE CUZ I Know Ya,alls In My Self I,am Not Able PRAISE JESUS THE PRECIOUS CRY OUT FOR FAITH TODAY The Lord Will Sustain All Things PSALM>56>18>19 HE OH He Hath Delivered My Soul In Peace FROM The Battle That Was Against Me OH PRECIOUS IN THE NAME OF JESUS For There Were Many Wit Me GOD SHALL HEAR AND AFFLICT THEME Even He That Abideth Of Old Selah Because They Have No Changes Therfore They Fear Not GOD Verse 22 CAST THY BURDEN UPON THE LORD AND HE SHALL INDEED SUSTAIN THEE HE SHALL NERVER EVER EVER EVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE MOVED. WHEN THE BATTLE GETS Hard Ya,alls For All Of Us Who Be Overwhelmed By Trouble Or Anything That Applys I Dont Wanna Leave Anything Out From TRIAL To Confusing PRAISE JESUS The Demonic Vapors Sent Out To Destroy Us Will Feed Upon Regret And Make You Feel Stupid FOR DOING What You Know Is Right JESUS SAID IF Any Man Will Come After Me Let Him Deny Himself AND TAKE UP THAT CROSS AND FOLLOW ME FOR WHOSOEVER WILL SAVE HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT AND WHOSOEVER WILL LOOSE HIS LIFE FOR MYSAKE SHALL FIND IT For What Will Man Profit If He Gain The World And Loose His Soul AND THE TREASURES Of Thy Precious Kingdom Its Worth The Price PRAISE JESUS AND KNOWING WE HAVE A KING THAT WILL INDEED COME THROUGH FOR US IN BATTLE When NO OTHER CAN THATS WHY EVERY KNEE SHALL BOWL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT HE IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Behold Ya,alls He Do Surley Cometh Quickly In Our Times Of Warfare GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN