View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 08:15 PM   #56
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Fellow Festers
Count me in!!! I'm only minutes from the Philly airport, so I'd be happy to pick up passengers... Would love to see you all again.
I had the best time with you all. Or should I say Y'all.
I think I told all of you.....I had the pic of all of us at the Hard Rock signed by Mark Tremonti when I saw him last week. He was really funny about it. He said..."Hey, Isn't that the Hard Rock?"
and I said YUP...in Orlando. I was just there at Creedfest 2003!
He looked confused, so I had to explain what that was. He thought it was so cool that we had all become friends through Creed. So he signed the back of the picture...Hey Y'all
You Rule
Creed 03
then his signature.
So fun. Yes, I promise to send all of you in the pic. a copie of the sig. I'm just really slow about getting to the post office ect...
To much running with the kids on a tight schedule..Ask Teri and Dogstar...they know.
Hope this all works out... I'm getting excited about it already.
Linda
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."