Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 05:59 PM   #6555
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I was great... I will be great again, when this fool is history! I've actually missed you, I don't see you around here much, anymore. And I believe you've changed your MSN, right? But to what?
I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. But Michael, well he's just so lovely! He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I'm telling you... When I am done with this guy you are gonna shout: "Fight my boy, fight!"
Then bring it on ...

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lith you are a swede.....you're great at playing soccer and producing models. so just look there pretty and shut your hole! if you want someone who can handle themselves you get an aussie. i once survived alone with a camel for 40 days with no food or water....then finally had enough and just killed the camel......LOL.

anyway i would love to join in the fun but i really must go. i had been training for a new position but i just got called in and have to go in there right now....talk about throwing me in the deep end. ah silly workplace placing ME of all people in charge of other people! *evil laugh*

anyway really must go so lith when i come back tomorrow your ass is mine boy! LOL
Ooohh, burn baby, burn! A camel for 40 days?
You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe

Come onnn, I wanna see a fight!!!!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006