View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 09:24 PM   #15
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) Jooji, where in my post I said I hate Stapp?
where in my post I said boys hate Stapp?

FYI, I didn't.

Actually, I posted that to defend Stapp. My post prooves nothing of what you are insinuating. If you take the care to read it again, you'll notice.

You can ask anyone of this board if I ever said I dislike Stapp and if I ever attacked him. I'm sure they'll say I didn't. I made some jokes, after all this subjects became a dead horse, with sarcasm. But I made fun of the situations coz we can't stand the same BS over and over again, and never at Stapp.

Now, if you can't read what I wrote, don't blame me.

Actually....you barely bordered on sympathy with the last paragraph....but that was just to point out the reasons he messed up. I didn't see you defend Stapp anywhere....just pointed out that he's done things to give people the opinion they have of him. He's un-fan-friendly....yada..yada...yada. The stuff posted at the start of this thread isn't BS dude....its published fact....impressions of Stapp by people who have actualy MET him. Have you? It's pretty obvious you hold Stapp in no manner of high regard...

Now....you still didn't answer me. Other than Chicago....give me examples of situations where Stapp has brought the bad crap on himself. Give me examples of behavior which has made people think differently about him. Go ahead...you act like such an expert on why people hate him so. Tell me exactly why that is?