View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 09:56 PM   #9
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) i believe that God was telling mankind to be wary...be wise to the ways of the serpent, so they could understand and learn, not judge. We may be sheep in a sea of wolves...but even they could be tamed with kindness, eventually.

I understand your feeling, but we should mix feelings with knowledge so that we may be able to feel how God feels.

The same science that Paul has seen I have seen too.

"Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? "

Romans 9:19-21

Verily no one resists the will of God. The devil is not resisting the will of God since he was created to be who he is, that is, the devil. We should remember that we have a unchangeable personality and we can't flee from it, it's God who created us thus and we should stare at ourselves, know ourselves, and struggle to be who we really are.

"But by the grace of God I am what I am..."
I Corinthians 15:10

I AM what I AM

Two I's.
The second I relates to the unchangeable part of the being, the essence, the personality.
The first relates to the changeable part, the mind and the soul.

Right now the devil is speaking a truth by saying "I AM what I AM", otherwise God would be unrighteous offering no salvation to him.

Before understanding this I had many wrong feelings, I thought "Jesus said that the devil is judged already, why God does not forgive him so that he may become good??", and I used to become quite sad. But later God revealed to me this mystery and I understood how knowledge is important to our emotional health.

May God bless our souls with a wise spirit!