Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 03:54 PM   #7730
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Chocolate ..... its good to have a lot of em when your feeling unworthy...... it helps me a lot in that case....... the only trouble is that it melts very quickly....and becomes a sticky mess inside the rapper...... i mean, your on the move... you have this non-sense feelings catching you up.... you start gettin all those weird thoughts that you do when your in a crowded place or walking a crowded street .... all sort of people around you.... tall, short, old , young...........and your refelctive demon on life rolls up its kickstand and starts shooting in all directions....... then, yes, then Chocolates are a real exorcism pill..... but the damn thing melts so quickly...... i mean you stuff few bars in your pocket and while you finishes with the first one.....the rest of the stuff gets melted in your pocket....and you cant lick the good parts off the rappr in public, and even if you do it.... then be sure that some of it is either sticking on your nose or cheek or chin or somewhere..... damn.....

Last edited by bilal : 10-15-2006 at 03:58 PM.