Thread: Prayers Needed!
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Prayers Needed!

My appointment went good, I hope?! They scheduled me to have a pelvic ultrasound done on the 27th, so they can check and see if the tumor has grown any since I had the ultrasound done a year ago and to see if there are any new problems due to the tumor, and the did a pap test yesterday to see how big my uterus is and they did some blood work as well. Then I go back again on November 3rd to discuss the results of everything and to discuss my options for removing the tumor as well.

I just hope that they will come up with a way to remove the tumor instead of try this and that and not having the tumor removed at all. I found out that I had these tumors 2 years ago and from then untill now, nothing has been done to remove them yet and now they are bigger and I have atleast one in big one in my uterus. So I will be glad when its/they are gone.

I did finally start my period today after being 6 days late, just hope that I'm not in for it with this one because they are really heavy,lol. I have been looking at alot of sites on the web about fibroid tumors and uterine fibroids like the one I have may cause infertility. I don't plan on ever having kids at this point but then again, I'm not sure what the future will bring either, but I may not be able to ever have kids because of the tumor.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot