View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #147
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory, Praise The Corner Stone,

Well Kats thank you everybody my friends and church family For All The Prayers In The Midnight Hours All Of Us Are All The Time AT WAR I,ve been in battle And Trials As Always GLORY BUT neverthless THE SHOW MOST GO ON AND THE WORD OF GOD MUST COME to us in battle First As It Is Teached And Minstered Brother David Keep Rocking In The Daily Just Like To say A brief Few Words AND HONOUR THE FIGHT INSIDE US ALL AMEN PRAISE JESUS In His Most Darkest Hours DYING ON THE CROSS its unreal what his thoughts must have been at that time in his flesh Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me Will This Be The Last Of Me this loving vessel died FOR SOMETHING THAT SURE DID,NT FIND HIM GLORY strong words i know BUT AROSE AGAIN AND GAVE US THE POWER OF THE FIRE AND THE HOLY GHOST and wants to teach us today WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT HIS LOVE VICTORY HOPE FOR THE HOPLESS SHEPERD AND CORNERSTONE OF THE LAST STANDING TOOL OF THE MISUNDERSTOOD AND REJECTED I Know How Ya Feel Donna Lee Sis HAAAAAAAAAAA its cool just dont hit me with a chair Got A brother Of A Christ And Holds That Word Always Never Puts It Down THE LORD KNOWETH THE NAME, and in my worst trials and temptations I think About Him As I think About My King SO LETS JUST GIVE JESUS THE VICTORY THE FIRE THE CORNERSTONE IN THESE DAYS OF DARK PRAISE AND GLORY He told The People Dont Thin I Cant Call Unto My Father And He Would Send Legions Of Angels TO DELIVERER ME BUT HE SAID SOME BRAVE WORDS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN HOW WOULD I Be Furfilled The Same For Us All, this is a thought for us when you feel you cant take no more YOU,VE HAD SCREAMING GOD LET ME DIE LIKE JOB DID JUST THINK JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS AND THINK HIS SUFFERING THEN FEEL VICTORY BLESSING AND STRENGETH KATS,