View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #143
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Un~glued

GLORY TO GOD, THE PLIGHT OF THE PSALMIST The message today OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before i open today and im short of breath I WOULD LIKE TO YELL GOD IS WONDERFULL and i,ve been to places where wonderfull well is far from when ALL HELL was singing me a hym of mercy HAAAAAAAAAAAAA im not kiding OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYY for those of you still drinking milk my friends what can i say from me THE COW IS ALL DRIED UP GLORY TO GOD ITS MEAT IN DUE SEASON MY FRIENDS there comes those times when the deepness of our souls turns into black water and those who are around us friends family they dont understand and AGAIN GLORY TO GOD The Great Divider WILL SHOW HIS LIVING PROOF GLORY TO GOD and in those times we feel like there is nothing we can grasp to while that war is still brewing in the heavens AND WE SEE ANGELS DESEND TO AND FRO and the we will stand in that place where we will look to our left and NO ONE WILL ACKNOWLEGE AND WE WILL LOOK TO OUR RIGHT AND NO ONE ACKNOWLEGE AND WE WILL LOOK UP And It Seems Its Raining Fire Blood And Brim Stone And Within Those Boundries we feel we,ve got nothing but? GLORY TO GOD YES Its Still He THAT DIVIDED THE NIGHT FROM THE DAY IT IS STILL HE THAT CALLED THAT CALLED THE DARKNESS NIGHT AND MADE THE MORNING AND EVENING AND CALLED IT THE IN BETWEEN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEN MADE EVERY STAR IN THE HEAVENS AND GAVE EACH A NAME AND HEARED THEME SING FOR HIS GLORY AND IT WAS HE THAT PROMISED WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US IN OOUR TIMES OF TROUBLE GLORY TO GOD, Job 5, 17 ,21 HAPPY IS THE MAN WHO GOD CORRECTETH THEREFORE DESPISE NOT THOU THE CHASTTENING OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR HE MAKETH SORE AND BINDETH UP HE WOUNDETH AND HIS HANDS MAKES WHOLE HE SHALL DELIVER THE IN SIX TROUBLES YEA IN SEVEN THERE SHALL NO EVIL TOUCH THEE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IN FAMINE HE SHALL REEDEEM THEE FROM DEATH AND IN WAR FROM THE POWER OF THE SWORD
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You