View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #141
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Encouragement To Trust In The Lord

GOD HEARS AND ACTS, And If He Hears You Soon He Will Act but not always when we want him too or how we would like him too, FOR HIS WAYS IS NOT OUR WAYS AND HIS UNDERSTANDING IS NOT OURS, IF FOR ONE MINTUTE WE HAVE THOUGHT WE HAVE MASTERD THE MASTER, THINK AGAIN, if we trust him and is he who we call upon distress WE WILL RESPECT HIM when times gets rough and crazy and in our crys of desolation when we look back TO HE THAT NEVER LEAVES US NOR FORSAKES US , is it anything new GLORY TO GOD We are subject to long suffering FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITH US AS HE IS UPLIFTING US IN OUR TIMES OF NEED, WE WILL UPLIFT HIM IN GLORY, IF THE ROCKS AND ALL NATURE PRAISES HIM AND DECLARES HIS GLORY What better Are We, TO DOUBT THE HAND THAT BREAKETH THAT BINDS AND FEEDS AND DELIVERS, trust in the lord with thine heart and lean not unto thine understanding in all acknowlege Him IN ALL THY WAYS AND HE SHALL DIRECT ALL THY PATHS, proverbs 3 ,5, 6 THE LORDS WAYS ARE ALWAYS JUST AND PLENTIFUL IN MERCY,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You