View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 05:08 PM   #8
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by kariyanine) You said . That's a statement, not an opinion. I'm not going to get into a gramatical argument with you here because this isn't English class it's an internet message board.
Are you trying to piss me off, or what? He said: "NOTHING WILL EVER AMOUNT TO WHAT THEY HAD AND WHAT THEY WILL HAVE IN THE FUTURE", I say "No, Alter Bridge is better". I'm sure he respects my opinion and I respect his, I didn't wanna get in a fight with him or anything, he said Creed was better I said Alter Bridge was better, and you just seem to have a very stinky day! He didn't say "I like Creed better", and I didn't say "I like AB better". But if you think I'm that annoying, just don't read my posts Goddammit!!

And it's not how many no: #1 singles or awards you win that counts... But the music and the fans, Alter Bridge love their fans, and they show it to us everyday!! And I'm proud of them!! They didn't just kick out Scott of the band - they began over again, and that's huge!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) P.S. And though it is just my opinion...everyone else has theirs....Alter Bridge will never be as successful as Creed. At least not from the way things are looking at the moment....even though the situation could change.
Never say never, Metallica were so unknown when they started, look at them now!! And even if they won't - what does it matter?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by THE LITHIUM : 09-23-2004 at 05:11 PM.