View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 09:36 AM   #12
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Kid Rock Sues to Prevent the Sale of the Tape

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Yes, but when you think about it, it is entirely possible that it was stolen without his knowledge. Perhaps someone(i.e. Hillaree or an ex-employee of his) stole it while he was out on tour(back in 2002) and he just didn't notice it.

It would be sad, though, if Stapp was the one to give the company the tape, and then claim it was stolen. But I seriously doubt that's what happened.....although with Stapp, you never know.

I get your point Titan. What i find really funny it's that how come Kid Rock or Stapp can't not have control about that kind of stuff, in this case the sex tape, when they really didn't want it make it public. People like them, celebrities at the end of the day or rock starts (like you prefer), can't have power thru their stuff and leave that someone else has a copy of it???. I don't understand that. Stole the original and copy it without the 2 of them didn't notice. That make me thing the person who copied was ultra fast and had superpowers
I don't really care who made it public. If it was Stapp ex-wife i am sure she had more than one reason to do it. And i can't remember who's Kiki exactly....Stapp manager or something?. Well at the end of the day the important thing is that this tape made realize a lot of people about who the person Stapp really is and how he can still call himself a christian....he disguisted me