View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 02:00 PM   #58
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's "pieced together pawn shop band" Quote

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) NO WAY!... Did he just say what I think he did? Mark doesn't want to play creed songs ever again... He's left that behind. If Mark wanted he could have gotten a singer similar to Stapp and if they wanted Myles could sing Creed songs... And I can only think of how great that would sound! The reson he's mad at Gone Blind is becouse they made the promis not to play Creed songs with Stapp. The reson he's mad at Stapp is becous when Mark told Stapp that "hey, the band's over, were moving on and will you please not play Creed songs" Stapp replied "Okey, yeah shur" (not what actually happened but it could have been that way. Mark says that Stapp agreed on not playing Creed songs and Stapp haven't said that's not true, so I'm asuming Stapp broke that promise knowing that Creed was over!

If Mark doesn't want to play Creed songs ever again then he doesn't need to worry about Scott playing them. I don't think Stapp is a saint by any means. He probably did break the promise but If I was him I would play Creed songs too. What is wrong with him wanting people to associate him with Creed. If he wants to sell albums and sell himself that is the best thing he could do.

I think Stapp and Tremonti are both great at what they do. I just think this issue is a little petty. As I and others have stated what is the big deal about solo artists playing their previously released music?