View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #50
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's "pieced together pawn shop band" Quote

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Mark had alot to do with the music and the melody. Creed was his life for nearly a decade. Maybe he doesn't like the idea of something he poured his heart and soul into being the subject of counterfeit. I don't even know who Scotts back up band is and I don't care because I think they are irrelevant. They can be switched with another band at Scotts whim as I believe his only allegiance is to himself. Scott can do whatever he wants but, relying on CREED so soon doesn't display much confidence in his solo effort.IMO

You are correct in that Scott could lose his band and get another any time he wants. The only reason I mentioned them is because Scott's brother mentioned them in the story this thread was started from.

As far as Scott relying on Creed so soon... I really don't think that is the case. I think he is giving his fans what they want. I don't think he's worried about what Mark will think or what any of the other people who dislike him think. Why is Mark worried about it when he wants nothing to do with Creed anymore. He has his own band and is pretty much the leader of that band now. I don't know, I think if Mark had a singer who sounded similar to Scott he would be doing some Creed stuff as well. Just my opinion though. I don't have anything against either of them. I think they are both great artists.