View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 10:57 PM   #7
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree with Steve. I think when the laws are harsh, people tend to reconsider being dumb asses. Like the thousands of dollars you have to pay, and the number of years in prison if you steal a $1 coke from the coke machine. Probably deters a few idiots, more so then rapists getting 6 months probation for their first offense, 12 months for their second offense, 18 mo. 3rd offense, c'mon justice system do you see a pattern here????????

Stealing = hand chopped off
Killing someone = life in prison without parolle. I don't think the death penalty would really be the answer, because I think that the offendor should suffer, and I think death by lethal injection is not suffering as it would be to sit in a hell hole of a prison (bottom of the barrell, no tv, a hole in the wall basically. Take their life away, but make them live it in darkness, and alone. That would be suffering.
Raping someone = chop off your unmentionables

Simple as that. I bet a few people would think twice, oh and I think counselors, and any type of help for those who need help, whether it be physically or mentally, should be free of charge.