Thread: The Answers
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 09:54 AM   #52
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-mamm1234+11-22-2003 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mamm1234 @ 11-22-2003 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nonone can replace Scott, imo.

and it was Scott who exposed his life and his struggles and his pain and suffering that gave us the Creed nusic that we all related to , Not the other guys.

So we're losing the voice, external and internal. [/b][/quote]
I agree!!!! That voice is what drew me in like a magnet! I love the entire band, Mark and Flip are the best. As far as I am concerned Mark is one of the best guritarists out there, he is incredible. I am sure Stapp has some major issues and problems he is dealing with (I understand, going through it myself) sometimes those emotions may take you where you don't want to go. But I think with time, they may get back together as Creed as we know it. It seems to me Stapp needs more time, and the other members of the band are ready to go on, if it is meant to be it will happen, we have to believe that!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"