View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 02:25 AM   #44
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wisdom Or Truth , AMEN!!!!!!!

AMEN, i was fasting and i was praying and standing fast in the word going through some trials And PRESERVENCE, And There Always Comes A Time When YOU Will Be Faced WITH WISDOM AND TRUTH AND LET ME TELL YA Without GOD AND THE ARMOUR And Word Its Hard To Disearn, A Friend Of Mine came by...months ago to take us to lunch Together, And We Just Met, By being Distant Relation so it was easy to talk, to each other about are backgrounds and genarations, we hadf begun to start talking about God and her views On The Beliefs Of Our Ansisters And So Forth And How Our Genration Has Grown In The TRADTION OF THE ELDERS And In The Ways Of The Phariesees, And We Got Talking About Different Topics, And So Forth She Brought Up The Topic Of DEEPNESS, AMEN And did tell me in a way of Love Your To deep In The Word, AMEN TO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A GOOD THING . : AT THAT Time I Never Anwsered Her, But To Utter The Tounge Of The Wise The Way I Was Taught By The Book Of Proverbs WHEN WISDOM ENTERS INTO THINE HEART AND KNOWLEGE IS PLEASENT TO THY SOUL DISCRETION SHALL PRESERVE THEE UNDERSTANDING SHALL KEEP THEE, Pro 2 10,11 AND, Also we must know how to Anwser Every Man And Be At Perfect Season And Speach , COL 4.6 AND Mark, 10, 49 50, So I said And Uplifted Her In The Word For Her Advice WE Never Shut Out The Advice Of Our Elders AMEN, I told her , you could be right and i will pray about it, BUT THERE IS A TRUTH YOU CANT GET ENOUGH OF, OR BE DEEP ENOUGH INTO AMEN AND AMEN AN ARMOUR THAT ITS NOT A BAD THING TO HAVE ON BUT NOT A GOOD THING TO BE WITHOUT , A few days ago i saw her and gave her some scriptures she asked for BTW THANKS Donna :For Putting Those IN THE WHO GOD SAYS YOU ARE THREAD, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A GOOD THING Well we got talking , And Im moving And dealing with some moving complications , And She Said To Me , WHAT Are You Going Todo And So Forth And Then What Are You Going Todo, you are in some deep complications Babygirl !!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I told Her Im Also Deep In The Armour Of GOD And PRAISE THE LIVING GOD My Friend I,ve Know Complacations A Time Or 2 AND IM GOING HOLD ON TO GOD AND TELL EVERYBODY TO DO THE SAME WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT, TO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A GOOD THING, Ya See I Would Have NOT Had An Anwser To Give Her If Had Not Been For The Word ,That Im So DEEP IN AMEN, there shall be times good advice shall come your way And Wisdom Is Put Before Us To Disearn And Learn From Not To Follow, Psalm 119, 97 104 OH HOW I LOVE THE LAW it is my meditation all the day thou through thy commandments, hast made me wiser than mine enemies, for they are ever with me i have more understanding than all my teachers for thy testimonies are my meditation i understand more than the ancients because i keep thy precepts i have refrained my feet from every evil way that i might KEEP THY WORD I have Not Departed From Thy Judgements For Thou Has Taught Me How Sweet Are Thy Words Unto MY TASTE Yea Sweeter Than Honey To My Mouth Through Thy Precepts I Get Understanding And I Hate Every False Way, I Gave Her A Speciale Rock Some People Give Those Lit Napkins Thingys I Like To GIVE Rocks, To Remind Us HE HAS PLACED US UPON A ROCK WHERE WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, AMEN,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done