View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 03:17 AM   #39
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Precious Armour

IS Strength And Power Everyday We Can Always Take Comfort In Its Truth AND Most Of All Its Saftey Matt.26 53.54 THINKEST Thou That I cannot Now Pray To My Father And He Shall Presenlty Give Me More Than Twelve Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FUFILLED That Thus Must Be, Everyday We Must Wait Upon The Lord Before We Wait Upon Ourselfs We Fail Ourselfs BUT HE NEVER WILL, HE THAT Dwelleth In The Secret Place Of The Most High Shall Abide Under The Shadow Of The Almighty I Will Say Of The Lord he is my refuge and my fortress my God in him will i trust Surley He Shall Deliver The From The Snare Of The Fowler And From The Noisome Pestlince He Shall Cover Thee With His Feathers And Under His Wings Shall Thou Trust His Truth Shall Be Thy Shiled And Buckler Thou Shalt Not Be Afraid For The terror by night nor for the arrow that fileth by day Nor For The Pestlence That Walks In Darkness nor for the destruction that wasteth at noon day A Thousand Shall Fall At Thy Side And ten Thousand at thy right hand But It Shall Not Come Nigh Only With Thine Eyes ShaltThou Behold And See The Reward Of The Wicked Because Thou Hast Made The Lord Which Is High My Refuge Even The Most High Thy Habitation THERE SHALL NO EVILBEFALL THEE there shall no evil plauge come nigh thy dwelling for he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways Thou shalt tread upon the lion adder the young lion and the dragon SHALT THOU TRAMPLE UNDER FEET Because he hath set HIS LOVE upon me therefore will i Deliver Him I Will Set Him Upon High Because HE HATH KNOWN MY NAME HE Shall Call Upon Me And I Will Anwser Him i will be with him in trouble i will deliver him and honour him WITH Long Life will i satisfy him And show him My Salvation PSALM 91
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done