View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 02:01 AM   #35
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Walking The Line !!!!

AMEN!!!!! How Many Know Yet Still WE GOT A GOD WHO WALKS THE LINE For us, And Even More So For His Babys AMEN , Like A Mama I never Seen One Hen Yet That Was All Sweet Nice And Forgiven UNTILL YOU GO MESSING WIT DEMS BABYS Amen Thats My Baby And He Did,nt Do That I did Not Raise HIM THAT AWAY AMEN!!! And YOU KInow You Lying Mama But You Love Dat Baby For Ye Would Give Men For Da Life Of That Child AMEN ..When We Ask Up On GOD And Yet Sometimes We Feel Un Worthy Because Thats The Way The World We Live In Today Has Made Feel And Lost The Concept Of God...And Shows No Light Of TheLove That He Has For Us Children His Children !!! GOD IS A SPIRT GOD IS THE SAVIOUR FOR ALL NEEDS OF OUR SOUL He Is More Than A Father He Is More Than GOD BUT HE IS ALSO A MOTHER , To The Motherless Souls Who Has Forgotten Or Knows NOT What THE Love OR THAT WALK THE LINE PROTECTION MOTHER TRULY IS AMEN!!! And It Sends A Rage And Sends A Fire Of Protection Without Eyes That Blame Without Eyes That Prouscute You BUT EYES THAT MADE YOU AND EYES THAT RAISED YOU TO BE Everything You Are Precious In His Sight No Matter What The World Tells You And How Labels You WE SERVE A GOD THAT DEFEND HIS OWNS And Nothing More Causes Wrath And Chaos And Storms In The World Today That We Our Seeing That THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF ANY WAY Water Floods Fire Rain THAN THE PAIN OF SEEING ONE OF HIS CHILDREN Without Shelter Without Love Without Knowing The GOD That Holds Theme So !!! So Without Words God Makes It Known I,am A God Wrath But More And More Again I Will Proove That I,am A God Of Love And I,am THE GOD OF MY CHILDREN!!! Amen And Amen FOR THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ , no man hath seen God At Any Time Except Through Out The Bible HIS VEIL WAS FIRE, John 1 16 17
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done