View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 11:10 AM   #22
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!
NEVER EVER... Where did you get that idea from, they're happy together! I just lost the respect for you, I mean, Myles... Myles is the best singer out there at the moment. Have you heard any of the Mayfield Four albums, you can clearly hear how versitile he is, how he can alter his voice to fit anything. Mark loves the 70th, why would he wish to kick someone who can sing as the 70th singers? Someone who have the same passion for Led Zeppelin! Doesn't mix? There is no mix! It's a high pitched voice, that's it! Now Mark can solo as much as he wants, he can write music in any key and in any pitch... No change in the lineup you b****! (so much for beeing friendly) And what do you mean FAMOUSE FOR when talking about his Oooohs and Aaaaahs? He's famous for his great voice...