View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 02:48 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I would comment to all of this but im noy smart enough here to back all the scriptures I agree With You Alter S. On Somethings But I Also Agree More With Dan In Other Matters But The Babtizm Its Self Is Sacrafice Of Ourself To Be Closer To God And You Must Be Ready Take The Example Of Christ He Was Also Babtized So Yes I Believe The Babtism Is A Must And Works Out Different For Everyone On Their Salvations Path One Faith One Lord One Babtism Nobody Is Above It It Is A Must Have It All Depends I believe When That Person Is Ready To Take That Step Matt.13,17 Then Cometeth Jesus From Galilee To Jordan Unto John To Be Babtized Of Him But John Forbad Him SAY I HAVE NEED TO BE BABTIZED And Comest Thou To Me And Jesus Anwsering Said Unto Him SUFFER IT TO BE SO NOW FOR THUS BECOMETH US TO FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUNESS Ok If You Will Notice After The Babtism Jesus Was Prepared For The Temptation In The Wilderness I believe The Babtizm Was A Must Have To Overcome TRIALS The Spirt Is Willing But The Flesh Is Weak Our Flesh Dies Daliy With The Babtizm It Is A Must Have For Your Own Good, THERE COMETH ONE MIGHTIER THAN I AFTER ME THE LATCHET OF WHOSE SHOES i,AM NOT WORTHY TO STOOP DOWN AND UNLOOSE I INDEED HAVE BABTIZED YOU WITH WATER BUT HE SHALL BABTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST The Time Is Fulfilled And The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand Repent Ye And Believe The Gospel
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything