View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 09:13 PM   #7
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i for one... and i know this might ruff some feathers.... but i'm a lil glad that they're doin side-and/or-solo stuff... i'm sorta excited to see exactly how the Tremonti/Stapp writing differs from the strictly tremonti... strictly Stapp writing... it'll sorta be an indecator as to who really wrote what....cus sometimes i wonder how much mark writes lyrics... and if Stapp accually writes some guitar...

TO marcos... i agree!!!!!!!!! i think they were simply having some creative differences and decided to try some side stuff to do what they each wanted to do...
i sorta tend to think that Tremonti wanted more solos... and stapp wanted more acoustic... i HAVE NO IDEA if it's even remotely close to the truth... that's just my reasoning...

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by TremontiWanaB : 01-12-2004 at 09:18 PM. Reason: went back and read Marcos' post