Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:50 PM   #9362
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) The thing is TA, this person is actually trying to make me think that it's someone else viewing my blog. It's not the person I'm made to think it is, it's really the person who's hoping to see my life fall apart... And since it is NOT, this person does her best to make sure I look dumber than a rock. (Not that rocks are dumb, just using a metaphor here).

Anyway......................................... On to better things, cause I'm in a good mood...

I do have some more good news regarding my writing. I had sort of an idea in my head for a while that would create conflict in the one story and yesterday it gelled into a full blown idea, which I wrote up this morning and did another character description (looks, personality, etc). PLUS I also got some new material added over the last few weeks... Not a lot but a few pages worth which is better than NOTHING... Teehee...... I'll be taking some time off from being online to work when Hubby is working during the daytimes cause it will be NICE AND QUIET here without that !@#%^&*(@#$^&*(!@#$^&*#@$%^&* TV on.........................
Well I pray he is at work soon, yeah peps can sometimes play with your head on the Internet it takes a together person to montior in comings and out goings and today its worser than it ever has been DUE TO THE FACT, that most people dont understand what the internet is for or how to use it peace be with you and ur husband and son