View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 05:10 PM   #47
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Well, unless you personally know all those people than you have no right to call them unstable. My husband is also a member over there and from experience know it's not because he's attracted to Stapp. It's just a website where we can talk about Stapp without getting assholes like you who think we are all "crazy" or "obsessed". I don't think any of us have compared Scott to a GOD either.

We don't judge you or say shit about you so why don't you keep your opinion about people you don't even know or associate with to yourself.
My point is that everyone over there goes nuts when a new picture of Scott is posted. Explain that. Also, after the World Series everyone there was like "oh, that was the best version of GBA ever! His voice was perfect!" I just think that is going off the deep end a bit. In my opinion, and many other people's opinion, many of you place Stapp on a pedastal above everything, and treat the man as if "his shit don't stink." I never claimed anyone said he was God, but many act as if he's some type of god or idol.

You don't have to like my opinion.