Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 04:32 AM   #7948
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) yes.. you are right.... but i was thinking the other day that life wasn't really supposed to be like this.... i mean, i was just probing over.... i mean, every thing was created by ALMIGHTY according to its surroundings... fish in the water and creatures of deep sea, birds and trees.... so was human.... and there are conditions in which human being wasn't suppose to be or it has negative effects... right, so i was thinking, life is full of presurre.... job stress, family, to become SomeThing... i am not getting there exactly but I am sure life isn't suppose to be like this..... NO PRESSURE!... but duno how
Pressure is the word man! nice one!
Its total social...or cultural pressure! U even get it in church man! To live your life the way the "Almighty" would plan can sometimes go TOTALLY against the normal social and cultural standards, dreams and expectations of life. Man! To be able to believe that and not fall for the outside pressure and expectations of the world is NOT EASYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! But yeah i dont think that our lives will ever be perfect and pressure-free cos the earth itself cant be, but I think there is alot of unnecessary stress and pressure etc put on us from our surrounding culture! consarnit! I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE!
okok I'll shut up hehe!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 01-21-2007 at 04:37 AM.