View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 04:13 PM   #10
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Alter Bridge is currently being billed as an opening slot, support band... for Shinedown. Tremonti, Phillips, and Marshall have the seniority to headline all the time. I honestly don't foresee Scott Stapp being the opening act for... say, Theory of a Deadman.

Hey Kerri you are rite and my post is with no intention of piss anyone off. Chase, let me tell 2 things man with all my respect.
First, AB has been headlining their shows since their started their tour back in August 2004 till now that they are supporting 3DD. I think is pretty good for a new band.
Second, as everyone knows, i am a huge Papa Roach fan. Well, they are being in the music industry since 1993 and they started with a record company and recording studio records since 1999 (Infest-Dreamworks). After all this time this awesome band has being supporting during their summer tour this year to 311 in some cities in the States and headlining in others. Is that bad? Nope. Same with AB. they are being playing in The States and all around Europe. Lots of bands after years cant say the same.
So let me tell ya that i think AB has a lot of things to do still and lots of fans to come for good. Loads of people dont even know Creed is over. And maybe will be very positive that Stapp comes out now with a new album cause people will realise that one thing is Stapp and another is AB and that Creed is over, so people will take the decision to choose between one and another or like both. I made my decision long time ago. Noone has the rite to say that AB are a second class band casue they arent. And about Stapp, its still to see what he will achieve as a solo artist.