Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 09:38 AM   #931
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Blessed be the eyes that whatch and wait up on the Lord, UNTO THEE O Lord do i lift up my soul O my God i trust in thee let be not ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me yea let none that wait on thee be ashamed which transgress without cause show me thy ways O lord teach me thy paths Lead me in thy truth and teach me for thou art The God of my salvation on thee do i wait all day Remembear O Lord thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindness for they have been ever of old Remember not the sins of my youth nor my transgressions acording to thy mercy Remember thou all the good for all the goodness you reconciled in me for thy goodness sake Lord Good and upright is the Lord therefore he will teach sinners the way The meek will he guide in judgement and the meek will he teach his way Pslam 25 1.9 THEREFORE we ought to give the more earnest to the things in which wee have heared lest at any time we should let theme slip for if the word spoken by angels was stedfast and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward how shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord and was confirmed unto us by theme that heared him God also bearing theme witness both with signs and wonders and with divers mircales and gifts of the holy ghost according to his own will, for unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come whereof we speak but one in a certain place testified saying what is man that thou are mindful of him or the son of man that thou visitest him Thou madest him a little lower than the angels thou crownedst him with Glory and honour and didst set him over the works of thy hands thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet for in that he put All in subjection under him he left nothing that is not put under him but we see jesus who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour that he by Grace Of God should tast death for evey man... Heb.2 1.9
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done