View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 07:44 PM   #69
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Sorry, I'm feeling pretty chatty today. Here is something I still don't understand... why is it that everyone tries to make this out to be a Mark vs. Scott thing? Last time I checked Brian and Flip were not chained up in the recording studio.
IMO, It has become a Mark vs. Scott thing because they're the only two we ever hear from. It's not exactly a well-kept secret that Stapp's head has gotten larger over the years, and Mark gives updates when he sees fans and they ask him (or so it seems). Scott Phillips, Brian Marshall, Myles Kennedy, and Brett Hestla all seem to be extremly quit on the whole topic.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) They are doing Alter Bridge of thier own free will as are Creed's former managers, Creed's former accountants, Creed's former production crew, Creed's former tour manager, sound man, bodyguards, guitar techs, monitor people, and I could go on.
By any chance, do any of them have an opening for an experienced lighting & sound tech, security personnel, or roadie?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Many, many people have rallied around Alter Bridge because they believe , as I do, in the passion and the quality of the music to come. This is not a conspiracy, folks. I think that any fan of Creed will completely fall in love with these new songs.
That's what I'm hoping for.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) I have not heard Stapp's stuff yet, but if he is indeed truly working with the Tea Party, I think it will be awesome. I have all the respect in the world for the Tea Party guys and if you haven't checked out one of thier CD's yet you are missing out because they rock!!

Michael
Who the heck is Tea Party? I've never heard of them. Do you think you may get to hear some of his stuff in the not to extremely distant future?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Phew, I'm going to head to the studio to watch Alter Bridge record, kick my feet up, and have a beer.
Want some company? I'd be happy to chill with you at the studio!

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"