View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 10:21 AM   #21
Lissa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, I am glad I didn't offend anyone... too much

My purpose for writing was not to start a revolt Just to let some of my "anger" go over how all of this has been handled from the beginning. It should have been handled honestly from the start. It seems that the members of CREED have always been upfront with their fans and let them know how much they appreciated them. It just seems to me, at this time, that they are being a little less than upfront. What has happened privately between the members of CREED should stay there. (There needs to be no "side taking". This will only tear the group apart farther.) The end result should be shared with the fans that made them what they are. I would guess that they are getting "advice" from the business end. However, CREED didn't follow the "normal" way to the top and I hope they continue to do things their own "special way". They know the rumors are out there and the only way to stop that is to come forward... face the music Even devoted fans will only take so much and then lose interest, move on to the new hot thing.

There are alot of REALLY great fans on this board. As I've said, I've been reading... you have power... you don't need to wait for something to happen. Write their fan club, let them know what you want to hear. I know they care what you feel. You don't write songs like they do, with no feeling and no heart. You, the fans, gave them as special of a gift as they gave you. I think what needs to be remembered though, is that they deserve a private life and those details that happened to get them where they are right now need to be kept to themselves. The fans just need to know, one way or another, where the public selves are going to end up.
'Nuff said...... all have a great day