View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 10:50 PM   #29
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Thinking out loud is great, especially on message boards. If you don't like me thinking out loud, why reply? It just gets me thinking more.
I didn't say that you shouldn't think out loud, no kidding that's what message boards are for, but maybe you shouldn't think out loud as often as you do.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) was a very telling of his nature, as far as I'm concerned. Judging from that very high-profile and serious incident, I would conclude he's the kind of guy that doesn't like to admit he's wrong.
Conclude, conclude, conclude. Is that really all you ever do? So maybe Stapp doesn't like to admit he's wrong. I haven't really taken that into consideration and thought that maybe he's one that acts like that, I highly doubt it, but you can think what you like.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Micheal said that both Stapp and Mark "have gone their separate ways." Sounds fairly cut-and-dry to me.
Yes but there's more to it. Things that we don't know.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Come now... if you're a musician and you consistently get negative reviews and popular *hatred* (not just disrespect) from a lot of rock fans, you don't think it has any effect at all? I think it had at least something to do with it.
Oh, you are talking about disrespect from the fans! I thought you were talking about getting that from the critics, etc. But wait a second, wait a second. You have picked up hatred, and disrespect from the fans. How much "hatred" have you picked up on, exactly?

There's no hatred and disrespect toward Scott, Flip, OR Mark, from true fans on this board. I know you didn't exactly mention this boad, but I'm just saying
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006