View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 10:13 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Someday

how the hell,d we wind up like this and why werent we able to see the signs that we missed and try to turn the tables i wish i could unclitnch your fist and un pack your suitecase latley thers been to much of this but dont think its too late nothings wrong just as long as you know that someday i will someday somehow im gonna make it alright but not right now i know your wondering when your the only one who knows that someday somehow gonna make it allright but not right now i know your wondering when well id hope that since were here anyway that we could end up saying things we,ve always needed to say so we could staying now the storys played out like this just like a paper back novel lets rewrite an ending that fits instead of hollywood horror nothings wrong just as long as you know that some day i will,, Ps,, Could not find the talk in in song title thread,,But oh well!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything