View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 09:04 PM   #23
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: TGD certified Platinum by the RIAA

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I'm proud of being a fan of AB and Stapp as well.
Well, I can't say I'm "proud" of being a fan of Scott. He behaves like an asshole and his music isn't original at all. (Although I do like TGD).

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) But I couldn't care less about album sales. The quality of the music is all that matters to me.
I care a whole lot about album sales. The more they sell the bigger their success will be. And in oder for bands to come to Sweden, they must have some success.

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I still think Stapp can be a big hit, but I think releasing "The Great Divide" as the first single might have been a huge mistake. I believe that if they went in a different direction and released "Justify" or "Hard Way", that might have faired better. "Justify" would have proven that Stapp is not Creed 2.0, but instead a solo artist starting over again. I still believe that, if released, "Surround Me" could be a big hit for him, but I'd like to see WU release a harder single next.
I actually don't agree at all. I think we've all seen the Top of Stapp's career, and that was in Creed. I honestly don't think Stapp will be a hit. And I think releasing The Great Divide as the first single was pretty fair, since he is, (at least trying to), be Creed 2. It's pretty obvious, John Kurzweg even produced his CD.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor