View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 07:51 PM   #108
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
The film just keeps birthing different things in me. Consider this eh, alot of huge leaders are kinda focused on keeping themselves there, U know, stayin in power, staying alive for sure! But this man, who claimed to be the Son of God, layed his life down, let the authorities, who were obviously not higher in rank than the Son of God, beat Him and nail Him to a cross. One of the disciples documented that He said, dont you think if I wanted to I could call upon legions of angels to help me. But He didnt.

I have friends that are so against Christianity cos of a long held offence at something or someone, or they just think the Gospel is crap, and they see my life, with my constant struggles with depression and physical pain and they just sneer at it all, a life of victory? If shes really with God, look at her life! Well, look at Jesus' life! I get angry at God cos He's allowing this in my life, I get disolusioned, I get angry and humiliated. Imagine Jesus.

At this point in time, I am almost done with it all. But jesus went through all that and even death upon a cross for God's cause. To spread and communicate His love, even to the point of torture and death, for ones He hadnt even layed eyes upon yet.

This movie is a wakeup call for all of us who are fed up of our circumstances, even those who are honestly weary from the fight. (I think I'm really only making sense to Christians when I am saying this, cos its sorta related to the Christian life).

Hey, I sorta want U to check this out. It makes me cry, and I have posted it here before, but here it is again cos I know God is using it. If youre finding it hard to carry your cross, see this. The music is Korean, so just turn down the volume and view it silently, very powerful.
http://www.donghaeng.net/english/duty.htm

Blessings
D

ROCK HARD!!!