anymore)
5. Binaural (whatever)
6. Riot Act (I've only heard the single, which
was moderately listenable)
7. Yield (if Riot Act is worse than some of the
garbage on this album, then I hope Pearl Jam
goes away)

I really wish Pearl Jam just made more songs
like Tremor Christ. I love that damned song.

Listen Read JDM ...... you probably listen to radio a lot and thats why you don't like TEN ... you think that any DJ has better taste in music than you have about you. No you are DJ for you . I never listen to radio stations like ones that just play some bands. you if you have abillity to realise what is great album and what is garbage than don't let some dumb DJ to ruin your opinion . I can never say something bad for TEN . Maybe the most complete rock album of the 90s . But i dont listen to it everyday like you used to on that radio. Whenever i like to remind of the time when Pearl Jam started i put TEN in the CD player . I have not listened to TEN for months .
You don't like Yield ... ok ... your opinion ... just to mention that on Yield every other can find many mid tempo songs , a few rockers and a few ballads . Do The Evolution is the greatest rocker on this album and from the mid-tempo i can say Faithfull , Given To Fly & In Hiding are the best ... please check them ... and also a few mellow tracks , Low Light is the best ...... i mean the lyrics are really great on this album ... Eddie at his best ... i don't know have you ever read that the lyrics on Yield , i mean Eddie was inspired of a book called Ishmael by Daniel Quinn ... it is a great book and every book lover should read this masterpiece which can give you another way of looking at life and change some opinions .... maybe if you knew that the book was inspiration for all Pearl Jam members who reccomend this book to the fans and even organized a contest to the fans , the fans had to use their creativity after reading this book and the best creations of art got some things with Pearl Jam hand-signitures ..... so now you might give Yield a little more respect ......

To Steve who said:
I am not a big fan of Pearl Jam... I do like
many of their songs though - just never got into
them like I did with Creed. I should really buy
a few of their albums though.

Yeah Steve you really should ... if you some day do that , do that for your sake ... not for me , not for Pearl Jam ... for you ...

creedfan47a wrote this after someone mentioning that he likes The Police:
The Police??? Gosh, you're old.

creedfan47a .... if you are not old then i bet you don't know what is respect . I don't think that if music is old then the music isn't good . Do you? But you probably want newer bands and "rap-rock" groups the most ... the cooler ones ... the most popular ones ... you know what? it's your life you do what you want ... but forget about that word "respect" ...

i also read that in most of your top10 album lists is TEN : Why TEN everywhere ... you are lazy enough to find on internet that Pearl Jam has released 6 more albums ... or you just dont see any coolness in them huh? "They are not popular anymore so forget them" .......
How can you just buy TEN , like that album a lot and not buy anything after . I really can't understand . For me only one good song is enough to buy album and to check whats on it .
With this you lose ... you probably listen to music just to say to your friends that you listen to "this" band and they are the coolest in the world and they sell so many records and they are on every chart and so ... you maybe don't know about the chills that every music fan gets after he listens to a great song or great music that means something to him ...
I am sorry but you are missing a lot . This is not to everyone here on this board ... you know who you are ... i am just triing to make you dig a little more into the bands that should get some respect from everyone ... i don't say to you that Pearl Jam is the best band in the world or that Pearl Jam was the best band in the world ... i am telling you that Creed is not the only thing that has happend to the music world so if you like music and not just Scott's face , or Creed's popularity you really have to agree with a hell-lot of what i've said ...

to jango and Dogstar :
I am a little surprised that a little older people(i suppose) and people who know what good music is spend so much time on this board and there are so many boards where you can disscuss about much more serious topics than Creed's new video where Stapp is doing some new Rockstar poses ......

I wish you all good luck in your lifes and just to remind you that being a fan of any band is one of the greatest things in the world , but it depends how you you see at that ...... if you really think that Stapp through the years made something that you can forgive and that in the world there is no guy like him or there in the world there is no band like Creed that you can love more , then you are completely mistaken and i am sorry for you ...
Just to remind you that i am not bashing Creed anywhere and also i still like them but being a fan after all the things i know is like lieing myself and not being honest to myself ...

This was something that i felt i must say to you cause i was one of you and now i feel so much better ........................
And please don't forget about the word "respect" . I don't like Beatles' music cause they were too pop and their songs just don't click with my taste but i sure respect them so much for starting this whole rock'n'roll thing . I hope from now you'll have a different thoughts about Pearl Jam and many other rock groups that i mentioned and you'll see at them with little more respect . You can just imagine how happy i am cause i know this summer Pearl Jam will release again many bootlegs of the live shows in Australian and US tour . God bless them for making my life so interesting . I can also tell you that all the Pearl Jam fans that i met are great people and all of them are adults . I can say every rock fan that knows what is respect and love can't hate Pearl Jam .

I don't think i will come here again ... only if i have something to reply to you .

xxxxxx is the mail where you can ask me something and i am open for everyone ... also i have many PJ interviews that i was collecting through the years and i sure can send them to anyone interested so it would be much easier for you to find about info of the band for the past 12 years or so ............

i have some recomendations that every rock fan should have in the collection :
1. Temple of the Dog - it is a mix of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden members and also friends ,
Chris Cornell - vocals, guitar , Eddie Vedder - back. vocals , Matt Cameron - drums , Jeff Ament - bass , Stone Gossard - rythm guitar , Mike McCready - solo guitar ............ it is a record related to Andy Wood singer of Mother Love Bone who was a longtime friend & roommate with Chris Cornell so Chris after his death wrote a few songs for him , called his friends from Pearl Jam who also were friends with Andy Wood(Stone and Jeff were in the Mlobe Bone) and they record this masterpiece in memory of their loving' friend ... i hope you older ones remember of that song Hunger Strike ......
*highly recommended for every true Pearl Jam , Soundgarden and rock fan in general ...
2. Mad Season - project band including Mike McCready from Pearl Jam on lead guitar and Layne Staley singer from Alice In Chains ...... recommended for every rock lover and also for every Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains fan ...

Thank you
Yours sincerely
creed_zakon

Last edited by Steve : 03-10-2015 at 01:44 PM.